Our website design service is not limited to Pinetown or Durban. During the past 16 years we have designed websites for clients all across South Africa. No matter the industry or size of the website, we formulate a winning web design that Google and your website visitors find worthwhile.
How much does a website cost?
Our website costs are calculated in terms of labour, intellectual property and third party fees. We charge an affordable hourly fee. Offering web design packages have proven to be useless, since every project is unique. Your business is unique. Your website should reflect it. An obligation free written quotation will be provided once the scope of the project has been determined.
Pay for what you need, when you need it. Bring your budget and we will make it work. Alternatively, check out our R7.00 a day deal.
Each website design includes the following features
- .co.za Domain registration for 12 months
- Hosting on a local server that speeds up page loading times
- Secure HTTPS web server (guarantees your site is malware and virus free)
- Free SSL certificate
- Setup 1 – 250 email accounts as you require, e.g. email@example.com
- Social media portal integration, e.g. Facebook
- Electronic contact forms
- Image galleries
- Search box for visitors to search your website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to ensure proper page ranking
- Search engine submissions, e.g. Google, Bing, etc.
- Google Analytics to track website performance
- Google Maps listing
- Google Business listing
- Quick Guide in PDF to update your own website content
- We constantly monitor the performance of your website and tweak it where needed
Types of website design
Corporate websites, Online magazines, newspapers, and publications, E-commerce and online reservations, Small business websites, Non-profit and organizational websites, Community portals, School and church websites, Personal or family pages, Special Events websites
Save money and time – update your own website!
WordPress is super easy to use once the initial design work is completed. The Quick Guide in PDF features step-by-step instructions with images. Within a few minutes you will be able to change, add or delete text, images and video from your website.
An added bonus of WordPress is that you can manage your website with your smart phone or tablet.