Simplicity is an experience. It happens in the user’s head. User-friendly design is whatever your users think it is. It’s their experience that determines if something is simple to use.
Steven Bradley – author and designer
Timeless, clean and elegant web design.
A website has a purpose, whether it be to inform, entertain, educate or invite a website visitor. The information and images should matter to the website visitor. It must correlate with the purpose thereof. Easy-to-follow navigation ensure website visitors do not become lost.
Attract the right audience and turn them into clients.
The benefits of simplicity in design
- Website visitors can immediately see what they are looking for
- The website achieves its purpose when a website visitor is not distracted from the message
- Website owners are able to update and maintain a website with ease
- No need to facelift a website every 6 months – classic is timeless
- Websites load faster and take up less server space
- Websites display correctly on any screen size
- Google and other search engines prefer sleeker websites